Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Sweet Clementine Boxed Cards

Hi crafty friends!!!

Elisa here and today I want to share with you three very simple cards made with the new Sweet Clementine Boxed Cards!!!

It's Fall and I love this season, but I wanted to bring a bit of pink into this project! And so, Sweet Clementine is perfect for this!!

But let me tell you the best part about Boxed Cards. When I saw them for the first time I was immediately so excited about how much easier it would be to create some beautiful cards!! We don't need a trimmer! Only the Boxed Cards and our favorite embellishments!!


 For example in this card I used the Noteworthy (the central long banner and also the tiny ones), the Thickers and the central foiled heart by the Chipboard stickers. Always by the collection Sweet Clementine. I only add a burlap rope to create a bow.






In the second card I made some layers with a piece of White Bazzill and another cardstock by the 6x6 pad, same collection. I chose this one because I wanted a darker background with some orange elements inside!! Then I also made some layers with the banners... Noteworthy and Chipboard Stickers again. 




Third card... Very very simple. Lot of butterflies on it... Some on the cardstock stipes I add on the left (with foam tape), some on the round stickers... And the biggest one, by the Noteworthy, ok course.  Sentiment is one of the Chipboard Sticker; and I also wanted to add a bit of brightness in the lower part of the card, with a square pink brads!!







Now that we have out Boxed Cards, cardmaking is easier!! And how much fun mixing all our favorite embellishments!


BoBunny Supplies:
Sweet Clementine Boxed Cards
Sweet Clementine 6x6 pad
Sweet Clementine Noteworthy
Sweet Clementine Stickers
Sweet Clementine Chipboard Stickers
Sweet Clementine Brads
Sweet Clementine Thickers

Other AC Supplies:
White Bazzill



Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment