Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Banner Year Autumn Layout

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing another layout I've created using the amazing Banner Year collection from BoBunny! And there is also a video tutorial at the end of this post.




For my background I used French Vanilla cardstock and a pattern paper from the Banner Year collection. I cut off about 0.5 cm from each side, distressed the edges with paper distressing tool and adhered it on top of the pattern paper. 

Then using a stickable stencil and a glitter paste, I created the blue stars pattern. Once the paste has dried I stamped the brown pattern using a brown ink pad and clear stamps. 
  

I layered my picture on different color, shape and size stripes I cut from pattern papers. I adhered them using mounting foam tape.

To decorate my layout I used pre cut images from the Noteworthy pack and stickers matching the collection.





For the flower corner I used paper blossoms and rhinestones flourishes.


To create my title I used letters from Thickers Alphabet and a phrase from the Noteworthy pack. I connected the two words with a hand written "with". 



I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a great week!



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Banner Year
Noteworthy: Banner Year
Combo stickers: Banner Year
Layered Chipboard Stickers: Banner Year
Thickers Alphabet: Banner Year, Land of Wonder
Double Dot Flourish Jewels: Aqua
Double Dot Jewels: Aqua, Ruby Red
Stickable Stencils: Oh My Stars
Clear Stamps: Rustic Textures, Steampunk
Glitter Paste: Caribbean
Washi Tape: Time & Place
Blossoms: Natural Earth Zinnia
Double Dot Lace Cardstock: French Vanilla

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Ink pad - brown

No comments:

Post a Comment