Friday, November 1, 2019

Christmas Cards with Malin

Hello hello!

Today I want to share with you some Christmas cards I made with the collection Christmas Treasure. I have also used a card from the Boulevard boxed cards. I think that the boxed cards can be used with other collections too and that is just perfect!

I have made very simple and easy cards for Christmas but one of them has a different size, 10 x 4 inch. I like making cards with different sizes sometimes! So it is quite a long card but this time I had to go after the word I was using with the mini punch board.

I hope you like it!










I have been using:
Christmas tresaures paper collection
Boulevard boxed cards
Mina punch board
Christmas tresaures stamp #7310902
Christmas tresaures notheworthy #7310921

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment