Sunday, November 17, 2019

Desk Calendar DIY

Hi everyone!
Today I want to share with you my craft room table calendar that I made. This calendar will mostly have birthdays and date for my dt missions that I have. This is only for my craftroom since when I have it on my desk I can easily see when I have t make my birthday cards and prepare projects for my dt missions. That is really nice and easy then to have control of what I have to do and when I have to do it.

I also made a little pocket besside the calender where I put the cut out "stamps" and so on that was on the sheets, this will be nice to decorate the calendar with as I go. I also cut out some of the notpads so I have something extra to write on when I really have something extra to think about when I do my work. Everything easy to reach on my desk!

I hope you will like it.


I put the sheets on with some lace. I just flip it over when the next month is about to start. Also if I want to save it when the year is done I can just use the lace to tie the calendar papers together and then save. And for next year I can easily put  new sheets on.





 I have been using:
Time and place collction
Dot papers

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment