Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Scrapbook Family Planner with "Time and Place"

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing my first post for January and for 2020! I have big plans and high hopes for this year and that's why I thought of creating a different way of documenting our family history per month. And what a better collection to design a personal monthly planner than "Time and Place" from BoBunny.



As you may have noticed, I've created one page for January and one page for December - one for the beginning of the year and one for the end of the year. But you can create a page for every month - there is a designer sheet for every month in the Time and Place collection.

For my background I used Double Dot Lace Cardstock. To create the white dimensional pattern I used Texture paste and a Stickable stencil. 



Then I cut off the middle part of the pattern papers and adhered them, slightly tilted, in the middle of the cardstock. To adhere them I used foam dimensional dots leaving space for hidden compartments. 


Using BoBunny's cardstock and pattern paper, I created inserts for pictures and journaling. 






Using Tickers Alphabets I added subtitle to my pages.



As a final touch I added rhinestone swirls and I sprinkled white and bronze shimmering mist on top of all layers.

I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a great week!



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Time and Place
Pattern Paper: January, Augustus, November, December / Time and Place
Noteworthy: Time and Place
Double Dot Lace Cardstock: Cranberry, Lavender
Double Dot Jewels: Blue hues
Double Dot Jewels Flourishes : Frosting
Stickable Stencils: Oh My Stars
Foil Rubon: Filagree Silver
Decorative Die: Doily

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
American Crafts Thickers: Land of Wonder, Count the Ways
Ink pad - brown
Corner punch
White Shimmering Mist
Bronze Shimmering Mist
Organza ribbon: green, blue
Texture Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment