Saturday, February 29, 2020

Family Heirlooms Layout with Elena

Hello BoBunny Fans, it's Elena here to share with you a layout I made with the brand new Family Heirlooms Collection.



I found the past photo taken in Wroclav , Poland near the old gates at the University.


Since the kids are not fond of posing, the shots are quite funny though the background is vintage and royal. I embellished the pictures with the brads , chipboard and a few elements that I cut from the papers.

The frames and maps background are great to coordinate with this design


I also added a strip of washi tape to make the accent too.



I hope you enjoyed my project! Until next time!



BoBunny Products used:
Patterned Papers: Family Heirlooms - Pedigree, Heritage, Documented, Trinkets, Generations, Origins.
Chipboard Stickers and Brads - Family Heirlooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment