Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Say I Love You Mom with DIY Cards

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing my first project for May. Since Mother's Day is approaching this week is all about honoring all the mums out there. For my post I've decided to create cards using the amazing Count the Ways collection from BoBunny.






The bases for my cards I took from the Boxed Cards Set "Tuxedos & Tiaras". For the layers on top I used a smaller panel from white cardstock and an even smaller panel from pinkish pattern paper. I added extra pattern on the pink panel for my second card using clear stamp and brown ink. Then I inked their edges with brown ink and adhered them together using mounting foam tape. I added extra pattern on the pink panel for my second card using clear stamp and brown ink. 




Once all the layers were secured I started decorating my cards. I die cut and fussy cut different embellishments from pattern paper and I added chipboard stickers from the chipboard set matching the collection. 






For the word MOM I die cut the letter using pattern paper and BoBunny's Triple Play Alpha Die. I added also stripes of washi tape. 






As a final touch I added pink rhinestones and I splashed some white shimmering mist on top of all layers.




I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Come back soon for more inspirational projects from our design team!




BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Count the Ways
Pattern Paper: Be Mine, Valentine, Red Roses, I Love You, Kisses / Count the Ways
6 x 8 Paper Pad: Count the Ways
Chipboard Stickers: Count the Ways
Double Dot Jewels: Think Pink
Craft Dies: Basic Frames Dies, Triple Play Alpha Dies, Ornate Heart Die
Clear Texture Stamps: Rustic Textures
Washi Tape: Garden Grove
Boxed Cards: Tuxedos & Tiaras

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Ink pad - brown
White Shimmering Mist
White cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment