Thursday, November 5, 2009

Recipe for gift giving...

With Halloween over & Thanksgiving quickly approaching I know we all have gift giving on our minds. Today I thought I'd share a fun gift idea using Kitchen Spice!


I started with a paper mache basket & was inspired by the Recipe card cut outs in the Kitchen Spice line. :)


Picture 928


After painting and distressing the basket, pick your favorite Bo Bunny papers and decoupage to the lid and sides. I added some ribbon, flowers, tag, & of course a wooden spoon with a little flair! ;)
Picture 929


Finish off your set with the recipe cards & clothespins turned into magnets for holding the cards. Include your favorite recipes for a nice touch.
Picture 933

Designer: Sherry Wright

Supplies:


Bo Bunny "Kitchen Spice" (Sesame, All Spice, Recipe Card cut outs), Kitchen Spice buttons & bling, flowers, & What U Got Cookin stamp, Double dot ribbon (Chocolate)


Thanks for stopping by & have fun creating! :)

6 comments: