Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Need to get rid of your Christmas Stash?

Hello ladies!! Now that Christmas is over and you have scrapbooked your Christmas photos already (LOL!!), are you now wondering what to do with you leftover Bo Bunny stash? Well, our design team is here to save the day!!! How about using your Bo Bunny Christmas stash on a non-themed Christmas layout? Take a look, and prepare to be amazed...these girls are good!!!

Just Twirl
by Tara Orr

Supplies Used: Noel Memories, Noel Stripe, Noel Noel, Noel Joy, Noel Noteworthy, Chocolate Chunky Charms Swirls & Brackets, and Chocolate Dot Cardstock

Ultra Sensitive
by Christiane Muller

Supplies Used: Ocean Dot Cardstock, Winter Joy Snow Angels, Winter Joy Cut Outs, Winter Joy Combo Stickers, and Winter Joy ICandy Brads

Angel Face
by Tara Orr

Supplies Used: Winter Joy Frosty, Winter Joy Dot, Winter Joy Brrr, Winter Joy Stripe, Winter Joy Winter Joy, Winter Joy Noteworthy, Winter Joy Chipboard, Winter Joy iCandy Chipboard Stickers, Winter Joy Combo Stickers

Love Conquers Even Death
by Janis Medina-Maghinay

Supplies Used: Noel Holly, Noel Joy, Noel Postcards, Noel Rejoice, Noel Stripe, Noel Cut Out, Noel Holiday Die Cut, Almond Coordinating Double Dot, Noel Brads, Noel Wraps, 12x12 Sticker, Antique Lace Petal, Jolly Old St. Nick Cardstock Stickers, Noteworthy Noel, Noel Layered Chipboard, Midnight Frost Stamp

Designer's Note: My dad passed away long before I got married while my mom three months after I had my eldest. I made this layout for my kids - - for them to read about the love story of their grandparents. For long journaling, I find it convenient to hide them inside envelopes incorporated in the layout so as not to clutter my design.


Always My Baby
by Luzma Bruna

Supplies Used: Noel Cheer, Noel Memories, Noel Rejoice, Chiffon Chunky Chips Alphas, Noel Note Worthy Diecuts, and Noel Cut Outs

Have a great Wednesday!!

12 comments:

  1. I am in absolute awe!! I just a beginner but this is some of the most wonderful LOs I've ever seen... *wow*

    Have a happy new crafting year!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great layouts but Just Twirl is beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok you are makin me feel like a slacker....seriously??? EVERYONE but ME has thier Christmas photos scrapped?????? Sighhhh....well, regardless I just love all of these.....if I hadn't known I would never ahve gue3swed the stuff was from Christmas collections...which I know is the whole point of this post DUH!! I am just drooling over the amazing works of art here....I especially love "Love Conquers Even Death" Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas, thanks for the inspiration! I love new ideas for thinking outside the box with different products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea!! Thanks for the inspiration ladies. ;)
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are soooo awesome!! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts ladies!! So nice to see how versatile these collections are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all gorgeous!! But, the one that really grabbed my attention was Tara's Just Twirl page!!! OMG!!! Stunning! I love the perspective of the photo as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say is WOW! I don't know how you keep coming up with all these fabulous ideas for us!

    ReplyDelete