Thursday, July 12, 2012

Make more outta less... 2 page layouts.

Hey there...
So sorry today's post is late, but I got a new puppy and I just couldn't stop playing with her...
Her little face is so cute I wanna kiss it and squish her all day!
( I call it the kiss and squish.. hee hee hee)

Moving on....
Today the best Design Team ever has come up with some fabulous
2 page layouts using limited supplies. 
They have each given you a tip to make things easy peasy  for ya'll. 

Here was the recipe they worked with:
4 patterned papers
1-2 pieces Double Dot cardstock
2 embellishment packs of your choice

First up..

Title - "2"
Julie Tucker-Wolek

 Julie says: "When I am making 2 page layouts -- I always grab a Bo Bunny Noteworthy pack!! They make for great embellishments on my pages, and there are so many to chose from that you will have plenty leftover for many more projects to come!"

Supplies:Pattern Paper: 
Little Miss, Maree, Jaquoya, cutouts
Noteworthy: Little Miss

Speaking of Little Miss... ever wonder where the cute names on each of these papers come from??
Each name an employee's daughter, sister, niece or mom's name.  (it's kinda fun...)

Next up

Fly a kite 
by Mireille Divjak
Mireille says: " Having just a few supplies you can create your own embellishments by cutting them from patterned paper, like I did with the kites. A little chalk ink and pen for finishing touches and your layout is pretty interesting and eye-catching too."
Supplies:
Cardstock: Ocean Dot
Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine! ; dot, stripe, picnic, Daydream 
Chipboard Alpha's : Chunky Chips (black)
Ribbon : double dot

And to perfectly finish off today's layouts:

Lazy Days of Summer
By Sarah Eclavea

Sarah says: "I only used four sheets of patterned for this layout and two of them were for my background. To get more use out of the remaining sheets I used the patterns on both sides so it appears like I used more papers than I actually did. I also hand cut from my papers to make my own embellishments (bottom border and banner). "

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Stripe, Busy Bee, Cut Outs, Hello Sunshine/ Hello Sunshine
Stickers: Lazy Days,, Dimensional/ Hello Sunshine
Cardstock: Ocean Vintage/ Vintage Dot

There you have it,
three great double page layouts that you can whip out in no time and 
using limited supplies so it saves you money (so you can buy more chocolate).
Thanks for visiting us today!  We love our fans and customers!
Don't forget to share your creations with us on facebook.
Also, if you haven't already... check out Tuesday's post and enter 
our card challenge to win a bag of BoBunny happiness!!!

15 comments:

  1. Love the kite LO...totally awesome! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great, i think there are to little spreads on the web. Only One page LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layouts, made easily!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea! I think I'll take the idea of using only so much supplies and make a LO.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do two page layouts much, but these inspire me to do one. Great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats too on the new puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how beautiful and pretty and quite simple all of these layouts are. i really like the kite one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE all of these!! Enjoy your puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Layouts by your oh so talented DT!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVING the 2 pagers today!!! They are BEAUTIFUL!!! And CONGRATS on the new puppy!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for showcasing double pages today! love the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. and congrats on your new puppy!! my daughter wants one badly but I'm not ready for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, congrats on the new puppy, sounds adorable! Love the LO's too!

    ReplyDelete