Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Designer Showcase - Mahlin Wiggur

Are you ready to hear from Mahlin???
Mahlin is from Sweden and she's made a fabulous layout for you today...

I love her use of so many different mediums.


Mahlin Wiggur
Project: Smile

  Journaling: Oktober 2010. Jag lovade att baka min otroligt goda chokladkakaoch du skulle ta på dig gymnastikdräkten. 
Många skratt blev det.
Translation: October 2010. I promised to bake my amazingly great chocolate cake and you promised to wear your old gymnastics suit. We had lots of laughs.
 She says: "I think most of my time creating is spent on the backgrounds. I tend to add several layers of different mediums. Gesso, mists, gesso again and distress stains.. My style is 
not vintage or shabby, nor is it just colorful. My style is mixed 
so I almost always mix up different collections. This time I 
took both Little miss, which is soft and pretty and mixes it 
up with Hello Sunshine, which is more bright and colorful. 
This is me in a nutshell =)"
Bo Bunny Supplies List:
Pattern Papers:Gracie, Jamayka, Little miss, Allie/ Little Miss; Firewood/Camp-A-Lot
Jewels: Hello Sunshine
Rub-ons: Hello Sunshine
Buttons: Little Miss
Petals: Little Miss, Hello Sunshine
Trinkets: Little Miss, Hello Sunshine 
 
Thanks for all you do Mahlin and 
thanks to all our readers for the love you give us.
 

11 comments:

  1. wow this is amazing....love all the yummy layers and distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the charms you added. That little bee is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout Mahlin!! the mixed media is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeeeee Mahlin!! Her creations are always amazing... and this lo is just WOW!! I loveeeeeee all the layers and the distressing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous layout, Mahlin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the queen of mixed media! I love what you have done to this layout. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allways love to see your pages Mahlin ♥ a great sourse of inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your layers Mahlin. Fantastic job. xxx Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what amazing techniques here!! Love the mixed media techniques!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete