Thursday, December 27, 2012

A little PINspiration

Today's assignment was fun.  
Lynn and Evgenia picked their own PIN from pinterest to be inspired by,
then created a project from that inspiration.
They used Rejoice and Powder Mountain with their projects, and they 
show off the lines perfectly!

Lynn said: 
"I chose this photo because I loved the greens and reds with that pop of white!
It reminded me on the Rejoice Collection.  I tried to incorporate that into my
layout with the white stitching and the white doily.
Just perfect for the photo of my kids trying to look sweet and innocent!"


12 Days Of Christmas
 Lynn Shokoples
 Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Glad Tidings, Stripe, Crossword, Wonder, Snowfall / Rejoice
Chipboard: Rejoice
Brads: Rejoice
Blossoms: Clover Pansy, Wildberry Zinnia

Evgenia said: "I was inspired with colors and with idea of wreath itself."

All hearts come home for Christmas
Evgenia Petzer

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Powder Mountain Morning, Powder Mountain Tags
Jewels: Powder Mountain

Thanks for hanging out today, we hope you all had a great Christmas!!!

3 comments: