Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Retailer Feature: Meet our Friends at FotoBella!

I have loved to scrapbook since my mom handed me a box of photos and some albums in middle school. In the early 90s I became addicted to tools and still have more punches than I could count. At some point along the way I became interested in joining my day-to-day work with computers and my passion for scrapbooking and FotoBella began. I introduced FotoBella to the public as an online store after visiting distant relatives in Italy. I had so many wonderful memories of my visit and many great stories of my family history that I wanted to preserve. I had a vision of both elegant books of our family history and whimsical scrapbooks of the fun times we had as a family. I spent a lot of time finding tools and supplies to create my vision. I have always adored pretty paper and embellishments. I could never have enough and there were great brands like Bo Bunny that I couldn't find in my local stores. I also used my first Silhouette and fell in love with digital cutting where I could use that wonderful paper and cut my own designs to add  themed embellishments and dimension to my pages, and supplies were not easy to find. FotoBella was the perfect place to share what I found.

One of my very favorite brands that I brought to FotoBella is Bo Bunny. I love all of their new collections and always "Want It All"; because of this the "FotoBella Bo Bunny I Want It All" bundles and membership were created. Each month, FotoBella I Want It ALL! members get all available paper in a collections, plus the coordinating embellishments from that line at a special discount. These memberships provide a monthly paper crafting / scrapbooking kit to design multiple projects, including scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, and more. And, each month the FotoBella design team posts project designs, including step by step instructions for the current month's I Want It All bundle . You don't have to be a member to enjoy our bundles, but members do get an exclusive discount.

I am excited to say, beginning this month we will be coordinating our monthly Bo Bunny membership with the Blog Class offered here on the Bo Bunny Blog. This month our members will be getting the Snow Day bundle to make sure they have what they need from this great collection!

If you love Bo Bunny, like I do, please stop by and check out the Bo Bunny I Want It All Bundles at FotoBella.com!

Cher

Here is a sample some of the great projects from the FotoBella Design team using our Bo Bunny Bundles. Visit the FotoBella Blog for step by step instructions for these projects.



Bo Bunny Detour Design By FotoBella


FotoBella Bo Bunny Serenade Layout


FotoBella Bo Bunny Serenade Layout

FotoBella Bo Bunny Camps A Lot InvitationFotoBella Bo Bunny Camps A Lot Invitation

FotoBella Bo Bunny Serenade Layout

4 comments:

  1. Wow...beautiful projects! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fab store! I know I will be checking them out!! LOVING all the projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great store!! These BoBunny projects are fabulous!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete