Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Misc. Me.... Your story, your way!

I love seeing the progress of the Miscellaneous Me Journals.
What a fun, quick way to document your year.

June Trail Mix Misc. Me

Designed by Lynn Shokoples

 Hi Everyone! You know I love to choose a different collection for each month.

Well this month I chose Trail Mix. I thought it was just the right collection for all my lake photos.

 I used the Vintage Note paper to document what each photo was about on my June calendar.
 All the cut outs on the pattern paper work perfectly with the photo sleeves. So easy to decorate to complete your album
 I thought of a new fun idea. Placing the stickers right onto the photo sleeves
 With the stickers and elements in the collection, the pages came together quite quickly.
I couldn't resist a few chipboard pieces and trinkets. 

 BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Hollow, Woodland Picnic, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Trail Mix
Stickers: Camping Cardstock Stickers, Combo Stickers/ Trail Mix
Trinkets: Trail Mix
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard, 12x12 chipboard/ Trail Mix
Noteworthy: Trail Mix
Misc. Me: Vintage Calendar Dividers, Vintage Note Paper
Sheet Protectors: 3x4 4x6 and 3x4

July Misc. Me

Debbie Sherman

  I have so much going on in July, mostly Frontier Days where I am going non-stop. I decided to use some of the pockets for July to hold all my ticket stubs etc.


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Weekend Market
Chipboard:Weekend Market
Misc. Me: Vintage Calendar Dividers, C'est la Vie Dividers, Vintage Note Paper

It's so much fun that our collections mix and coordinate so well.
You can use older lines along with new ones and still
document your life quick and easy!
Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

  1. Super projects...and of course...beautiful papers! Gorgeous work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these projects!! Looking fwd in getting some Misc Me for Dec Daily Album!!!! Awesome job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful projects love it all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your misc me pages are totally beautiful, ladies! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous!!! Loving their pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being part of this amazing group for 3 years was absolutely fabulous and a great experience!!!
    What a great and talented group of ladies!!
    Thanks so so much.I´ll miss all of them so much!

    ReplyDelete