Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You can never have too many friends...

We're meeting and learning about 5 more of our
BoBunny Design Team friends today.

Also, I forgot to post projects with yesterday's girls... so I'll add those today.
Don't forget to check them out.

Hi there, I’m Keri Babbitt. I’m a mom of two, who’s been happily crafting since high school. I love capturing life’s moments and expressing myself artistically through scrapbooking. I’m obsessed with anything vintage and love trying new techniques, as well as finding creative ways to make the most of my scrapbook stash. I love to experiment with any and every  scrapping style, from minimalist to shabby chic. I am often a grid‐based, multi‐photo scrapper, and enjoy finding well‐ designed ways to include lots of photos. I enjoy: curling up with a good book, dancing, junking, and being in the outdoors or watching Mythbusters with my family. I’m a messy scrapper who loves to craft late into the night. I'm so excited to be joining the team here at Bo Bunny! You can find me and my blog here: http://kensingtondesign.blogspot.com.



Hi, My name is Lisa and by profession I am a registered nurse. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have 2 children who are now successful young adults. I have been a crafter my whole life. Back in 2005, when my son was doing his senior project with his girlfriend (who is now his wife) They were creating a scrapbook of their lives. They elicited my help as I was the crafty one. We took a ride to The Dollar Tree (our local dollar store) who had a section dedicated to scrap booking Papers, albums, embellishments, flowers, and we grabbed everything we could find. I knew about the new way of scrap booking, but never gave it any thought until that trip to The Dollar Tree. After helping the kids create their albums , I was curious as to where I could get more "scrap booking stuff". So I drove to our local Michaels and Joanns craft stores. That is when I became hooked. Then I sought out the local scrapbook stores and found stuff I didn't even know existed until then. I shopped and shopped and shopped some more. I found Scrapbook.com and saw the kind of scrap booking the artists did. I was amazed at the styles. It just wasn't cut and paste and stickers. It was 3 dimensional, it was gorgeous, and oh so inspiring. So I created a gallery, created my first layout and the rest is history. My style has changed a bit throughout the years, but playing with paper and scissors is still so therapeutic for me. I am so very honored to be designing for Bo Bunny. 


My name is Lisa a/k/a Raining in the scrap world. I have a few passions outside of my husband and kids. LOVE to run, LOVE the beach, LOVE taking photos and LOVE my scrapbook art. I am the square peg, always have been, and my style reflects that. I'm a little shabby, artsy, mixed media and sometimes grunge. "I'm undefined- the rest is still unwritten" I am thrilled to be a part of the amazing Bo Bunny Team- thankful for this opportunity and hope to inspire as I have been on my "artistic scrap art" journey.

 Hi Everyone! My name is Lynn Shokoples and I live in Alberta, Canada. I have been married for a very long time, and have two amazing kids, Nicole 26 and Ryan 21. I also have this incredible son-in-law Christopher ( he told me to say that). Now that my kids have grown and our daughter got married, I just had to have something to mother, so we added two goldendoodle puppies to our family. You will see a lot of Daisy and Jax in my projects because they don't run away like the kids do when I come running with the camera. My goal is to become a Grandma but I guess for now I have to settle for my adorable grand-puppy Jackson! When I'm not scrapping, I love to read, play the piano, and hang out in the yard with my kids and puppies! If you can't find me in my studio, you can probably find me blogging away or visiting with all the amazing scrappy friends I've met on facebook. I've been so blessed to be a part of the Bo Bunny family and can't wait to continue my journey!! Come by and say hi anytime. I love meeting new scrappy friends! http://scrappyhappymom.blogspot.ca/


Hi everyone. My name is Maria Potapovich, in the world of scrap I am also known by the nickname mellpellmell. I live in Minsk, the capital of Belarus.
I love stamps and masks, brushes and paper, paint and ink - 
I'm a skrapoholik typical)) The fact that I have higher technical e
ducation, does not prevent me to be creative. The fact that 
"the time for paper sessions," I have only at night - does not stop me. It seems that the whole scrapbooking invented just for me))

All I can say is these girls are amazing.  
I learn something from them everyday!
Have a good one!

13 comments:

  1. You are all amazing and perfect additions to the Bo Bunny design team! Big congrats, girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great design team :] Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love learning a little more about my Design Team Mates every day!! Such an honor to be among the best of the best in this community. I look forward to a wonderful creative year with BoBunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's still so surreal to be part of this talented team...lovely projects, ladies, and I'm so honored and excited to get to know you throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all of you talented ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats everyone! A special shout out to Lisa Nazario Gregory and Lisa Novogrodski - woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy to see some of my friends from the Bo Bunny team on the 2013/14 team as well! And am delighted to welcome the newest members of the team (so much fun reading about all of you and getting to know you better!) xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the new designers and to my "old" friends! So happy to be designing with all of you!!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun reading more about the new team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love reading everyones meet and greet! Whoo hoo exciting times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats girls, looking forward to getting to know you all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to you all.....super, excited about working with you all! ;-)

    ReplyDelete