Saturday, January 4, 2014

Choose to create with Misc Me

Choices, choices, choices. With Misc Me the choices are endless. Whether it's a treasered keepsake like Kaori created or a calendar/organizer like Evgenia created - you will never be unhappy with your choice to create with a Misc Me.

Dear Naota Album by Kaori Fujimoto




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Seamstress, Sew Fun, BackStitch, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Pincushion
Stickers: Cardstock Stickers, Combo Stickers/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Noteworthy: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Blossoms: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Jewels: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Page Protectors: 3x4/4x6, 3x4
Misc Me: Journal Contents, Journal Dividers, Notepaper, Recipe Contents/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle



Misc Me Calendar (Avenues Organizer) by Evgenia Petzer




This time I decided to use Misc Me as a simple planner for 2014. Because I plan to carry it with me in a bag, I left the cover with its natural look. And you will see further down, I really kept it simple. I mean REALLY. SIMPLE.

I love that you can also buy the pages as simple notepads and it provides you with lots of space to write.


These dividers have fabulous pockets in them.


And the files will work perfectly for me to keep my bills and other stuff that I need to carry around.


I love the months' dividers and for now I assembled it like that, but I plan to go through the used papers after each month is finished and to throw some away, so I will still have space for new months to come.


BoBunny Supplies:
Misc Me Binder: The Avenues
Misc Me Dividers: Vintage Calendar Dividers
Misc Me Contents: The Avenues Weekly Contents, Vintage Weekly Contents
Misc Me Notepaper: The Avenues, Zip-A-Dee-Doodle

Page Protectors: 3x4/4x6, 4x6, 6x8

2 comments: