Thursday, July 10, 2014

Enchanted Garden Scrapbook Pages

We continue our week of Enchanted Garden projects with a trio of beautiful scrapbook pages.  Tracee, Agnieszka and Lisa each show how this collection is perfect for showcasing all things feminine.


Just So Special by Tracee Provis


As soon as I saw this pretty Enchanted Garden Collection I knew I had the perfect photo of my pretty little Granddaughter to go with it.


I started by cutting about a third of the Magic sheet off and used some gesso on the larger green side behind my photo placement, I also used the Geometric Shapes stamp set to create a little more interest to my background. Bo Bunny have some great Washi Tape designs and I added a little of the Black & White patterned to add to the mixed media feel of the background.


I couldn't resist fussy cutting the little gnome and raising him up on foam pads to create a 3D embellishment from the Mosaic sheet. I wanted to add in a blossom but didn't have the right colour. I took one of the Natural Earth daisies and I deconstructed it to make 2 flowers and then simply took some white paint and glitter and voila a perfectly coordinating flower. For the last touch I used another of the large stamp sets to the edges for added distressing.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Magic, Imagine, Periodical, Pixies, Pathway, Mosaic/Enchanted Garden
Cardstock: Sugar Dot
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Enchanted Garden
Stickers: 12 x 12 Enchanted Garden
Brads: Modern Miss
Kraft Wood Shapes: Keys & Butterflies
Washi Tape: Black & White Patterned
Jewels: Glaze
Blossoms: Natural Earth Daisy
Stamps: It Is Written, Geometric Shapes


So Beautiful by Agnieszka Bellaidea


I have to admit I was in love with this collection the moment I saw sneak pick on my laptop. I even had photos ready - taken specially for this collection. Talking about commitment...
I had fun developing photos with colors matching this collection, this is our favorite place near home for photo shots.
I did some fussy cutting and distressing, used gesso and paste to create more textured background.


I have a special box where I keep my pretty stuff from older collection and every time I look there, this time I took a purple button and white flower.


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fairies, Imagine, Moonlight, Mosaic / Enchanted Garden
Double Dot Cardstock: New Lavender Dot,
Stickers: Enchanted Garden Combo Sticker
Buttons: Isabella Buttons
Jewels: Fright Delight Jewels
Stamps: New Gateway Stamp, Curly Q Stamps
Washi Tape: New Kraft Wood


Imagine by Lisa Novogrodski


I'm in love with the beautiful lavenders, greens and blues that make the "Enchanted Garden" collection truly enchanting! My youngest daughter recently had her dance recital and these papers were truly magical to scrap those photos with.

I did a ton of layering! I love to pile the layers on with punched edges so the colors are revealed but you are left with the mystery of which papers were which. I leaned toward a slight vintage distressed look by adding in some golden browns on the leaves and inking.


I really love how the Denim Blue Zinnia adds the "pop" to this page. An unexpected color here that really makes this layout shine.


I've tucked in a fussy cut fairy, cut the little "I believe in fairies" off her and added it to the chipboard. Lot's of background inking with a mask right over the photo too so the flow would be maintained!

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Moonlight, Romance, Periodical, Fairies/ Enchanted Garden
Cardstock: Decaf Vintage, Lavender Dot/ Double Dot
Doilies: Medium
Noteworthy: The Avenues
12 x 12 Chipboard: The Avenues
Blossoms: Plum Purple Zinniz, Denim Blue Zinnia
Jewels: Family Is
Kraft: Wood Shapes Elegant
Stamps: It Is Written

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts ! Love Tracees colors and layers, love Agniezka background textures and love Lisa's floral cluster and the colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh, fabulous, beautiful-these colors are outstanding, the gnomes and fairies. Everything about the layout is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete