Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Somewhere In Time Off The Page Projects

Our new Somewhere In Time collection is perfect for so many types of projects. Don't you agree? Today, we're showcasing how to use it to create some amazing off the page projects including vintage suitcases and music album covers. You are sure to be inspired!

Vintage Suitcase by Solange Marques


I love working with cardboard and most pieces I use in my projects Home Decor are made by me. This suitcase was fully made ​​by myself and I used the beautiful Somewhere in Time collection, I love this vintage collection.




I added masks and mediums to get more texture.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Somewhere in Time, Antiquity, Balloon, Chrononaut, Evening Mist, Imagination,Keepsake, Memento, Timeless/ Somewhere in Time;
Cardstock: Coffee Vintage Double Dot
Stickers: Somewhere in Time Combo Sticker;
Wahi Tape: Kraft Patterned Washi Tape, Black & White Patterned Washi Tape.
Other: Masks, panpastel, acrylic paints, spray inks, lava black.



Vintage Music Album by Agnieszka Bellaidea


Several months ago I started collecting LP's and every now and again I have a chance to buy a "new" LP, today I want to show you mini transformation of an old music album. I used Somewhere in Time collection to redo the look. Since I am going to use my album a lot  and I will store it with all the others I wanted to make it pretty but still durable.

While working on this projects I was thinking about all books I used to fix in school's library. We liked to redo covers with my friends.


I kept the old cover from fabric and used stamps with gold embossing powder. Washi tape was also a great choice for durable look.


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper:  Somewhere in Time, Evening Mist  / Somewhere in Time
Jewels: Chocolate Jewels,
Stamps: New Stitches Stamp, New Gateway Stamp, Curly Q Stamps,
Washi Tape: Kraft Patterned Washi Tape



Embellishments Suitcase by Amy Voorthuis


I finally had a purpose for a suitcase I had in my stash for a while now, I was waiting for the right collection.
I bought this suitcase at a flea market for 2 euro's (it was so ugly *grin*) My husband changed the handle for me which I bought at a hardware store just for this suitcase.
  

First I used gesso for the whole suitcase to give it a softer look, then I tore all the paper in little pieces and just randomly stuck it on there with Glue N' Seal (matte finish). When is was all dry I finished it off with a little more gesso. The backside is just with the torn paper as I will use this laying down anyways.



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Somewhere In Time, Antiquity, Beauty, Chrononaut, Balloons, Elegance / Somewhere In Time
Double Dot Paper: Shadow Vintage
Buttons: Somewhere In Time
Brads: Somewhere In Time
Jewels: Somewhere In Time
Noteworthy: Somewhere In Time
Kraft Wood: Mustaches, Gears
Kraft Gift Bag: Quatrefoil
Stamps: Wall To Wall Textures, Stitches

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing projects using paper that aren't cards. Nothing against cards but I enjoy other ways to use scrapbooking supplies. Wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring, ladies! Especially the suitcase Amy made. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment ❤ hugs Amy

      Delete