Saturday, August 9, 2014

Back To School Notebooks

Today is our last day of projects to help you get ready for the school year ahead. Have you enjoyed all the fun projects? Today we are sharing some fun notebooks to help you keep your children or maybe even yourself organized for the new School Year. Wouldn't it be fun to have a decorated notebook to start the year?


Navy and white Notebook by Agnieszka Bellaidea


In the middle of the Summer just an idea about going back to school... Yes, you know what I mean. Still, I was thinking about making a nice cover for a new notebook and give it to my girl. I knew I can not make it in my style of layering, distressing and adding many elements, this notebook will be used every day and will get distressed very natural way, on the way to and from school.


I did some stitching on the strip of the paper and added washi tape next to it.


On the back cover I just added another paper of the patterned paper with hand wrighting and another chipboard from older collection.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Enchanted Garden Fantasy / Enchanted Garden ; Somewhere In Time / Somewhere In Time
Washi Tape: Black & White Patterned Washi Tape



Composition Book Redo by Lisa Gregory


Going back to school in style can be fun. I took a simple black and white composition notebook and covered it with patterned paper. Then I began building my design by fussy cutting designs from other papers and building upon the base.


I fussy cut the Progress Report design and mounted it on corrugated cardboard. I slipped some edge punched strips underneath before adding it to the middle of the cover.


The flowers and leaves were all dies cut and assembled in layers. The buttons were used for the middles of the flowers.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Report Card, Homework,Hall Pass / Pop Quiz
Buttons: Pop Quiz

4 comments:

  1. Great project...I really like the first one <3 would love to get one from my clients :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks...Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this concept!!! beautiful showcasing of the bo!!

    ReplyDelete