Sunday, October 5, 2014

Mixed Media Madeleine Canvas

The combing of different elements of our mixed media produced this beautiful canvas where life is indeed, captured.

Life Captured by Agnieszka Bellaidea

Life Captured Scrapbook Page by Agnieszka Bellaidea using BoBunny Madeleine Collection

I keep several canvases in my studio as decoration but every now and again I use it for my new projects. This can be interesting if you keep part of the old design like I did.

I made a little photo tutorial about it on my blog today if you wish to see step by step process.

I used papers, chipboards, mists, jewels, stamps, stencils, paste  and Pearl Pens - all by BoBunny!

If you noticed my shades of colors mists are lighter then you know from BoBunny. I can give you a little advice - mix a small amount of it with a little of white mist. This way you can enjoy light green or blue.

Life Captured Scrapbook Page by Agnieszka Bellaidea using BoBunny Madeliene Collection

I use stencils on the beginning of my work but very offten I go back to use them again when I am done putting  down my papers.
With black and white photo I went for bold black stamping and embossing.

Life Captured Scrapbook Page by Agnieszka Bellaidea using BoBunny Madeleine Collection

You can use Pearlescents in many ways; here you can see I painted over modeling paste, below I made small dots on wooden chipboard.

Life Captured Scrapbook Page by Agnieszka Bellaidea using BoBunny Madeleine Collection

When fussy cutting elements were ready I used foam tape to give them more 3D look.  Around my canvas you can see washi tape.

All gold and silver shimmering came from gold and silver paste.

Life Captured Scrapbook Page by Agnieszka Bellaidea using BoBunny Madeleine Collection

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Madeleine/ Elegance, Roses, Exquisite
Chipboard: Madeleine Layered Chipboard
Stamps: New Romance Stamp, Gateway
6x6 Paper Pad : Madeleine
Doilies: 4" small
Jewel Fluorishes: Licorice
Wood Shapes2: Clockwork Wood Shapes, Iron Works Wood Shapes
Double Dot Jewels: Mocha
Pearlescent: Blush
Glimmer Spray : Bronze, Gold, Mint, Tutu, Sugar
Glitterer Paste: Gold, Silver
Stickable Stencils: Brocade Stickable Stencils
Washi Tape: Black & White


3 comments: