Monday, December 1, 2014

December FREEBIE Magic!

Happy Monday friends! After a lovely long Thanksgiving weekend we're all ready to jump back into things, how about you? And what better way than with a FREEBIE!!! We're so excited about this little bit of loveliness! You guys....it's December 1st! What better way to kick it off than with this!


Isn't this fabulous? Were you just saying to yourselves...oh dear I need Christmas cards?? And then, like magic BoBunny delivers! It couldn't be easier! Well....yes it could.....here's the link! BoBunny Freebies Just click, download, add your photo, print and viola! You have a fabulous Christmas card! Let December officially BEGIN!

6 comments:

  1. I am going to http://www.bobunny.com/freebies.html#
    And getting only August desktop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too find the August desktop. Where is this lovely christmas card template?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet.
    It's probably going to be this week when I get my scrapbook page to show done using my Altitude prize. I'll put it up on BoBunny's Facebook page. Thank you tons and tons again for this terrific prize. Getting enough light for a photo might be the biggest problem as we continue to have fog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already made my cards for this year, but I'll save this for next year - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still unable to download anything on that page.

    ReplyDelete