Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pinterest Inspired.....Cards!

Hello Everyone! I was inspired by the beautiful colors of this Pinterest inspired picture of a rose. The  pinks, greens, and browns are one of my favorite color combinations.  I love flowers and butterflies, so I thought the features on my cards should reflect that.  For my creations, I used the gorgeous BoBunny papers from the Primrose Collection. The cards can be used as all occasion cards that can go with many themes.

Pinterest Inspired photo

Butterfly Card by Lisa Gregory for BoBunny using Primrose.

 These flowers were created by fussy cutting out the hexagon shapes in the paper, and shaping them a bit to give them texture. I created the middles by using a star punch, Double Dots paper,  and layering multiple shapes, then scrunching them together to create the fluffed look. I fussy cut the butterflies and painted them with crackle paint.

Butterfly Card by Lisa Gregory for BoBunny using Primrose Collection

 This second card focuses on the flowers I created. They were layered upon the  fussy cut medallion from one of the patterned papers. I placed a small piece of corrugated cardboard  in between the layers for dimension. I fussy cut the butterflies for this card as well.

Daisy Primrose Card by Lisa Gregory far BoBunny featuring the Primrose Collection

There are multiple layers of flowers in different sizes to create each flower. I created the middles the same way as in the previous card.

Daisy Primrose Card by Lisa Gregory far BoBunny featuring the Primrose Collection

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Primrose/Primrose Bliss, Primrose Time Washed: Souvenir/Souvenir Explore: Star-Crossed /Star-Crossed
Double Dot: Chocolate Stripe
Chipboard: Primrose
InkPad: Pink Punch

3 comments: