Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lovely Lattice Dies!


Hello everyone! I will be first to admit with minus 20 outside I have a perfect weather to scrap . Having all new toys from Bo Bunny and so many photos from several  family trips makes my life perfect!

Sweet Life by Agnieszka Bellaidea


If you are not aware yet BoBunny has also beautiful dies! I used some of them on my page.
I have to add a word about new stamps, new stencils, new chipboards and 6 new collection....they are gorgeous! I used the new collection Sweet Life for my layout.






I could not stop playing with all the new yummy products,  so I made couple cards, I am going to show you one on my blog today  - HERE


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Sweet Life / Sweet Life
Noteworthy: Sweet Life
Buttons; Sweet Life
Stamps: Floral stamps
6x6 Paper Pad; Sweet Life
Blossoms: Buttercup Pansy
Dot Jewels: Citrus Jewel
Pearlescents: Gold
Ink Pad"Pink Punch
Glimmer Spray: Frost, Mint, Tutu
Glitter Paste: Sugar
Stencils: Cascade Stickable Stencils
Dies: Lattice Frame Dies, Flutter Dies

Thank you for looking, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment