Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Fun Day Mini Tag Album!


Hello, Lisa here to share with you a 6x3 mini Tag album using the gorgeous Garden Journal Collection. The new metallic Pearlescent Pens are really versatile. I chose to use the Graphite to color my die cut frame and the tag holes to make them look like metal.


The new dies from BoBunny are fabulous!! I used one part of the Lattice frame for my front and back covers. Once the die cuts were finished with the Graphite, I then dotted it to make it look like rivets. I used the Blush Daisy Blooms, and created the leaves by punching them out from leftover paper. I inked the leaves, rolled them for texture and tucked them under the flowers.


Inside each page there is  a pocket that contains a small folder for notes or pictures. 
I adhered each die cut tag to a piece of die cut chipboard and backed it with white card stock and a piece of Note Paper cut from the Misc Me. This made each page sturdy to stand on its own.  I used the 6x6 Butterfly stencil on the note paper, so there is  more room for journaling.

  
This is a view of the front and back covers. I punched holes using my Cropodile and used book rings to hold the tag book together.


BoBunny Products:
Patterned Paper: Garden Journal, Pastel/Garden Journal
6x6 Paper Pad: Garden Journal
Chipboard: Garden Journal
Blossoms: Blush Daisy
Stencils: Cascade
Dies: Lattice Frame
Jewels: Double Dot Think Pink
Pearlescents: Graphite
Misc Me: Notepaper

6 comments: