Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Marvelous Misc Me Layout!

Hello friends! Today I would like to show you how you can use the Misc Me journal cards on a lay-out as well. The Misc Me collection is very versatile, so you can use all products from this range for a variety of purposes.

Family Lay-Out by Romy Veul


I used the beautiful Misc Me cards to create a patchwork look. I adhered several embellishments on top of the journal cards and arranged them on my lay-out to create a nice background for my family photo.


I used several die-cut and chipboard flags to further embellish my lay-out. Finally, I added the
chipboard quote from the Heritage collection on the right side of my photo. It
made the perfect finishing touch to document this photo of my parents, my brothers and I. 



It does not happen very often that we are in a photo all together, because my brothers really do not like it to have their photo taken. That is why this photo is very special to me. This lay-out is actually hanging on our wall in a frame now, because the photo deserved a special place in our home.

Bo Bunny supplies:
Patterned Papers: Juliet, Heirloom, Soulmate/ Juliet
Noteworthy: Juliet
Chipboard: Juliet Layered Chipboard, Heritage Layered Chipboard, Heritage Chipboard 
Misc Me: Juliet Journal Content 
Dot Jewels: Mocha

2 comments: