Friday, July 17, 2015

Party Time with Juliet!

Hi BoBunny Fans!

This week we've been sharing with you some fun party ideas, and today I thought I would show you a few inexpensive ideas that you could use for your next party, using the beautiful Juliet collection!

Party decorations by Megan Gourlay using Juliet by BoBunny

Mason jars are popular to alter at the moment and while I didn't have any on hand, I've altered a variety of jars and a tin I did have. Again, inexpensive but they can easily be altered into something beautiful with a few embellishments.

Party decorations by Megan Gourlay using Juilet by BoBunny

The tin has a piece of paper wrapped around it, and then I've layered two strips of paper layered on top of each other before adding embellishments.  In this case, BoBunny flourish jewels and blossoms.  The wee mini milk bottle was more simple. The same design of using the strips of paper and I've fussy cut the fleur de lis from one of the pocket cards for my blossom to adhere to.  For the final jar I played around a bit with strips of paper that I've stuck together in the middle and curled with the edge of my scissors, and sprayed with gold Glimmer Spray. For its centre I've used the 'flower' from the jewel flourishes.

party decorations by Megan Gourlay using Juliet by BoBunny

I've filled my little jars with pin wheel decorations and coloured pencils that I've covered with paper from the 6x6 pad. You could also attach a small banner to each with the attendees names on them!

party decorations by Megan Gourlay using Juliet by BoBunny

Finally, the table setting.  Napkin folding can be really clever and can complete the look of your table - why not use paper to make your utensil holder instead of a napkin?  I've taken a 12x12 piece of paper and folded it in an easy design to make mine.

party decorations by Megan Gourlay using Juliet by BoBunny

Searching round on Pinterest I found this fun design for a decoration.  Its super easy to make and its inexpensive, just one piece of paper per design - I've made mine in three different sizes, 12" 10" and 8".

party decorations by Megan Gourlay using Juliet by BoBunny


party decorations by Megan Gourlay using Juliet by BoBunny

Add BoBunny's Juliet Party line to these decorations and you'll be set for any celebration!




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Inscribe, Milan, Heirloom, Soulmate / Juliet
6 x 6 Pad: Juliet
Buttons: Juliet
Jewel Flourish:
Blossoms: Wildberry Daisy






1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! That's what you call 'partying in style':)

    ReplyDelete