Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What Do You Do In The Summertime.....Collect Moments!

 Welcome to the BoBunny blog today! This week on the blog we are looking at what we do in the summertime, and for me summertime is all about spending time with my two favourites in the world, my children!

Collect moments not things - layout by Bernii Miller


 So at the end of last Summer here in Australia I organised a photoshoot with a dear friend of mine and was so over the moon when she managed to capture this precious photo of myself hugging and laughing with my children. 
  
  
I used the super sweet Garden Journal collection to showcase this summertime memory of mine, as the colours worked so well with the black and white photo. And let's be honest!! How could I not centre that awesome Misc Me journal card as the title to my layout :) 


The layout came together so easily and I love the soft feel the colours give to the overall feel. To help spread the doily across the top and bottom ha;f of the layout, I simply cut in half a medium doily and then adhered it to the top and the bottom of the clusters. I also decided to add a decorative edge to the doily with my Coral Pearlescents.

  
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and I hope that you have found some inspiration to capture your summertime memories. 

BoBunny Supplies: 
Pattern Paper: Sketch, Freehand, Airy, Garden Journal /Garden Journal.
Brads: Garden Journal
Layered Chipboard: Garden Journal
Noteworthy: Garden Journal
Journal Contents: Garden Journal
Glimmer Mist: Sugar.
Jewels: Frosting jewels. 
Pearlescents: Coral. 
Doily: Medium. 


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the use of the Bo Bunny doilies and that gorgeous knit flower! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete