Monday, November 9, 2015

October Dailies With Calendar Girl!


October Dailies by Lynn Shokoples

October Dailies by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Calendar Girl Collection

I was so excited to see the new Calendar Girl collection and all the fun goodies in the Misc.Me packages. The first thing I did was decorate my 8x9 binder with some of the pieces from the Journal Contents pack and the Noteworthy pack. For a little bling I used the Accents Silver Foil pieces.

October Dailies by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Calendar Girl Collection

Now, on to the Dailies!! I couldn't wait to start a daily planner. I loved all the different color sheets, so I just had to use one of each! As you can see there is plenty of room to add your goals, your meals, and your schedules.

October Dailies by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Calendar Girl Collection

Also in the Dailies package are little cards you can also use. They all have different prompts, so you can use a different one everyday!

October Dailies by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Calendar Girl Collection

After I did all my writing, I opened the Noteworthy package and looked at all the fabulous little pieces. Just perfect for adding a little extra to the pages.

October Dailies by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Calendar Girl Collection

The last thing was the stamps and inks! Just a little extra something. This was such a fun project to do and I had a blast decorating the pages. If your using the Dailies, please share them with us on our Facebook page! Don't forget to use #bobunny when you share! Thank you so much for joining me today... until next time.

BoBunny Supplies:
Dailies: Calendar Girl
Journal Contents: Calendar Girl
Noteworthy: Calendar Girl
Double Dot Ink Pads: Emerald, Pink Punch
Stamps: Captured, To The Point
8x9 Binder: Misc. Me Black Binder
Foil Transfers: Accents Silver Foil Transfers

No comments:

Post a Comment