Thursday, March 24, 2016

Crackle Paste Album Cover!


Soiree Crackle Album Cover by Lynn Shokoples

Good Morning Everyone! Today I am so excited to share a project using the new White Crackle Paste. This is one fun mixed media product and the possibilities are endless on how you can play with it!

Soiree Mixed Media Album Cover by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring White Crackle Paste

The first step in creating this album cover was that I laid out all my embellishments first on the black Misc.Me album. Then I traced around them to know the areas I needed to crackle. The next step was preparing the surface of the album with the Crackle Paste Primer. You need a small amount and it spreads like butter! After it dried, I took my palette knife and spread on the crackle paste. I don't suggest heating with a dryer, you just have to put it on and then watch it dry... patience is not my strong suit, lol. I let it dry overnight and was so anxious to wake up to see the crackle! I then took my Emerald Ink Pad and the Rough It Up Stamp and added some color and dimension. For some added shine, a little Glimmer Spray in Tutu did the trick. All that was left was tacking down the embellishments. A fun and easy project that looks complicated!!


I really loved how the black of the album snuck through the crackle. You are really going to have fun with this product! I can't wait to crackle something else! 


Thanks so much for joining me today! Hope to see you on our Facebook page!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Hope, Delight, Boutique, Splendid/ Soiree
Stickers: Combo Stickers/Soiree
Noteworthy: Soiree
Binder: Misc. Me 8x9 Black
Glimmer Spray: Tutu, Mint
Double Dot Ink Pad: Emerald
Stamps: Rough it up
Crackle Paste Primer
White Crackle Paste
Palette Knife Assorted
Stamp Blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment