Friday, September 30, 2016

Sweet Moments Home Decor!


Hello Everyone!

It's Denise here today to share a wall decor piece, using the BoBunny Sweet Moments Collection.

Mixed Media Wall Decor piece by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Sweet Moments Collection

I had a wall decor piece hanging in my sun-room but after years of hanging there, the sun had faded the picture and so I took it down.  I removed the picture and thought of re-using the metal base. So this is the base that I used for the above piece.

Mixed Media Wall Decor piece by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Sweet Moments Collection

I wanted a quote that spoke about the "sweet life" and saw this quote on Pinterest.  I loved it and so used it for this decor piece.

Mixed Media Wall Decor piece by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Sweet Moments Collection

I fussy cut quite a few flowers and layered them up with die-cut leaves and other bits and bobs.

So perhaps you can sweeten up your home decor with some BoBunny Sweet Moments.

Thanks for stopping by the BoBunny blog today and we hope to see you back soon!

Have a super day!

Denise x

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Delight, Indulgence/ Sweet Moments
Cardstock: Clover Dot, Kiwi Vintage
Stickers:  Combo Sticker/ Sweet Moments
Noteworthy: Sweet Moments
Chipboard:Sweet Moments
Stamps: It is Written
Blossoms: Wildberry Daisy
Stickable stencil: Bliss
Pearlescent: Chocolate
Misc Me: Journal Contents/ Sweet Moments
BoBunny Gesso

1 comment: