Monday, September 5, 2016

Wonderfully Wicked Misc Me Monday!


Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here and welcome to my very first blog post as BoBunny Design team member!

My project for today needs to be made with Wonderfully Wicked collection and this is a great Halloween collection to scrap with when you celebrate Halloween. If it was to scrap a single photo I would most probably find one of my USA family to use. But making Misc Me project is not about one single photo; it's all about lots of photo memories. I am an Israeli and we don't celebrate Halloween, so I don't have any photos that can be scrapped for this matter. What to do?

 How about some brainstorming and finding a way to scrap my own photos with Wonderfully Wicked products in some creative way?

And here is a result of my creative process: four Misc Me spreads I am going to share with you.

My lovely 3 and 5 years old grand kids love to pretend and on those photos that I used for my blog work they pretend to be the old fashioned tourists who take photos of Halloween events around.

I even found the most perfect title to add on the first spread photo:  Halloween Magical Internship.

On this page the 5 years old shows  his baby sister how to take Halloween photos.

Each and every piece was embellished (as flat as possible) with Wonderfully Wicked cardstock stickers, Noteworthy pieces, chipboards, layered chipboard and Foil Vellum pieces.



 On the second spread she is already a kind of a professional. On this page I also added a handwritten die cut  tag with some journaling just to tell  the story of those pages.

Again I used the similar to the first page embellishments and added one die cut frame to frame the glittered witch chipboard. The lower photo title is stamped over the Double Dot French Vanilla card stock.


Next two spreads are more " artistic" or Mixed Media pieces.

The  third spread upper piece is stenciled with black gesso and then covered with a cluster of embellishments.The lower photo was also stenciled over the photo and vellum piece was added with brads  to keep the stamped title. She already loves her new camera job!


On the last page I actually made the whole Halloween scene using stencils, glittered die cuts, chipboard and stickers to make this Haunted house on the bottom.


 And now to a few close- ups of the most interesting pieces.

Vellum hand cut piece was added with brads over the photo. The title was stamped over patterned card stock and glued over the vellum strip. The copper glitter paste dots were made with a stencil.

Just remember to leave the photo out of the pocket to let it dry!


The Haunted house piece was first stenciled with black gesso and then the Double Dot Black card stock was used to die cut all possible pieces with new, just released, Gearing Up dies. Those dies are the Steampunk lovers' Paradise! I covered them with a light layer of Copper Glitter Paste and again- let them dry before they are glued over the  pocket card.


And I just wanted to share a bit more of my own journaling cards and embellished photos:






I really hope that you like my creativity on those pages and see you soon again!

Halloween Magical Internship Misc Me pages by Irit Shalom

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Wonderfully Wicked Creepy,Tonic,Terror,Dreadful, Wonderfully Wicked Foil Vellum paper
Double Dot: French Vanilla, Licorice, Burnt Orange
Stickers: Wonderfully Wicked Combo Stickers
Noteworthy: Wonderfully Wicked
Brads: Double Dot Tuxedo Brads
Chipboard: Wonderfully Wicked Layered Chipboard; Wonderfully Wicked Chipboard
Stamps: Captured
Dies: Ornate Frame,Gearing Up,Nested Terrific Tag
Stickable Stencils: Lots of Love, Serenity
Misc Me Black 8x9'' Binder
Misc Me 8x9'' Page Protector Variety Pack
Gesso Black
Glitter Paste: Copper

3 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! I especially like how you embellished the cards and photos and made the Haunted scene. And your grandchildren are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos and all the beautiful details you've added to the cards ;)

    ReplyDelete