Monday, October 31, 2016

Winter Wishes Misc Me!


Hello everyone! Marilyn here with you today sharing some Misc me pages that I made with the new beautiful Winter Wishes collection.

Documented - Misc Me pages

I love the pink tones from this collection so I chose the Winter Wishes Icicles and the Winter Wishes Beautiful papers to make these pages. I added mixed media to my misc me pages, so fun!

 I cut out the frames, the angel from the Beautiful paper.

I apply the BoBunny gesso on the area behind the photo and next I added textures with the Winter Fun Stickable Stencil and the Blush glitter paste. I also added some dots with the silver pearlescent. Finally, I added some Winter Wishes Noteworthy die cut pieces.

"Life Is Beautiful" Misc Me pages

I made these pages using the light blues, grays tones from the collection . I selected the Winter Wishes Wonderland, Boughs  Whimsy papers.

I embellished the page  with the Winter Wishes Noteworthy die cut pieces with 3D foam to create dimension. 

I cut out some pieces from the papers and made layers ...


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Winter Wishes Beautiful,Icicles,Boughs,Wonderland, & Whimsy paper
Winter Wishes Noteworthy
Winter Wishes Combo Stickers
Winter Fun Stickable Stencils
Pearlescents: Tutu, Silver, Blush, Graphite
Glitter Paste: Blush
Gesso: White

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, until next time!

Marilyn Rivera


No comments:

Post a Comment