Sunday, November 6, 2016

Kiss the Cook Wall Decor!


Hello everyone! Today I share with you a decor project for my kitchen that I made with the kiss the cook collection. I love the bright colors and designs of this collection.  I recycled three wood packaging and covered with different papers from this collection. Let's take a look ...

I cut out those labels from the Kiss the cook paper and cut some frames using the ornate frame dies. 

I added the double dot ruby red jewels to add a glowing detail in each piece. 

I made two holes in each wood box with a drill, then attached  each piece using a black cord.

The ornate frame die gives a delicate touch to my project and carefully I adhered it with gel medium and a brush.


BoBunny supplies:

Kiss The Cook collection:
Pattern Papers: Kiss the cook, delicious, apple pie, Family recipe, cinnamon
Dies: Ornate Frame Dies
Jewels: Double Dot Ruby Red Jewels

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment