Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Winter Wishes and Pentart Glass Paints with Marilyn



Hello everyone!  Marilyn here with you today sharing a mixed media page that I made with the Winter Wishes Collection, the Pentart Glass Paint. My nieces sent me this photo of them with Elsa and I knew that I wanted to work it with this collection and here's my inspiration...

I took the Winter Wishes Snowball paper and applied the Pentart Cracking paint system 1 and 2 to create a cracked background but at the end it turned a little darker and I added Gesso so you can't see well the cracked effect. Then I added textures with the Winter Fun Stickable Stencil and  the Silver Glitter Paste.

I added a few handmade flowers(from the Icicles paper) then I cut out the Let it snow from the Foil Vellum Paper to make my title that I changed adding a cross with the foil paper over the Snow word to add the Go word.  I mixed the blue glass paint with white gesso both from Pentart to make the light blue similar to Elsa's dress, then I painted the Go letters and added a little of blue paint to the flowers too.

I gave extra textures on the background making pearls dots with the Tutu Pearlescent and adding white cheesecloth.

 I added some pearls from the Double Dot Aqua Jewel and mixed the blue Pentart Glass paint with water and made some blue splatters over all the background.
I also cut out some snowflakes from the foil vellum paper and glued them with the Pentart Express Glue it gave a cool sparkle effect on my page.


Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patter Papers- Winter Wishes Collection- Magic, Snowfall, Icicles, Whimsy, Flurries and Frosted

Foil Vellum Paper-Winter Wishes 

Noteworthy- Winter Wishes

Stickable Stencil- Winter Fun

Pearlescent- Tutu

Glitter Paste- Silver

Double Dot Jewels- Aqua


Pentart Supplies: 

Pentart Glass Paint- Blue

Cracking Paint System 1 and  2

White Gesso

Express Glue




I hope you find some inspirations today, until next time!
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment