Thursday, February 16, 2017

Make a Splash and Pentart Lasur for Indoor/Outdoor with Shizuka


Hello BoBunny Friends! It's Shizuka here today.

For our blog this time I made a photo frame with BoBunny "Make A Splash" collection and Pentart Lasur.  This paper collection is very cute, it made me feel happy making it.


First I painted the wood frame with Pentart Lasur walnut paint. This paint is convenient without obscuring the underlying grain of the wood.


Next I applied a blue lasur paint to some crumpled up plastic wrap and applied the color with a light tap, applying the color.  By doing this you can color randomly.


After the first paint dried, I added Oak Lasur Gel and further added BoBunny Gold Glimmer Spray and white Gesso.


Then I used the images cut out from the pattern paper on the frame.






I used the 3D Balls this time without any color to appear as rocks and sand. Do you like the look of the sandy beach or snow?


I hope you enjoyed my project!

Thank you!!

Shizuka!



BoBunny Supplies;
Patterned Paper; Make a Splash / Floating, Smile
6x6 Paper Pad; Make s Splash
Noteworthy; Make a Splash
DoubleDot Jewels; Emerald, Tuxedo
Pearlescents; Brilliant Blue, Butterscotch, Sugar, Chocolate, Graphite
Glimmer Spray; Gold
Glitter Paste; Emerald
Mixed Media Products; White Gesso

Pentart Supplies;
Lasur for Outdoor & Indoor; Walnut
Lasur for Interior Use; Blue
Lasur Gel Outdoor Use; Oak
3D Products; 3D Balls Small
Glue Products; Express Glue






No comments:

Post a Comment