Friday, March 3, 2017

Game on and Penart Lasur Gel with Rhonda


Fine Arts Friday - Altered Frame designed by Rhonda

BoBunny Fine Arts Friday Altered Frame featuring Game On collection with Pentart Lasur Indoor Gel in Blue designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

Crafty greetings to you, it's Rhonda here with an altered frame to share with you today featuring the Game On collection and some products by Pentart, the Lasur Gel Indoor Use in Blue and the Metal Wax Paste in Silver.

BoBunny Fine Arts Friday Altered Frame featuring Game On collection with Pentart Lasur Indoor Gel in Blue designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

To begin, I gave the frame 2 even, light coats of the Pentart Lasur Gel Indoor Use, and let dry. I really liked how the grain of the wood was still visible and wanted to keep that timeless look. After one peek at the vibrant blue I knew this project needed silver accents. I added the Silver Foil Accent Transfers in opposing corners.

BoBunny Fine Arts Friday Altered Frame featuring Game On collection with Pentart Lasur Indoor Gel in Blue designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

Once the frame was completely dry I used a very light hand and a brush to randomly accent the frame with the Metal Silver Wax. The next step was to use the "Oh My Stars" Stickable Stencil and my Silver and Blueberry Glitter Paste. I then added a few drops of Sugar and Frost Glimmer Spray splatters. 

BoBunny Fine Arts Friday Altered Frame featuring Game On collection with Pentart Lasur Indoor Gel in Blue designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

To finish the frame, I added a collage of Noteworthy sentiments and die cuts along with a few chipboard pieces as well.  My boys are in sports of all kinds and I love that I can pop in any sport photo in here and it will be perfect!

BoBunny Supplies:
Pentart Lasur Gel Indoor Use: Blue
Wax Paste Metal: Silver
Glitter Paste: Silver and Blueberry
Glimmer Spray: Sugar and Frost
Stickable Stencils: Oh My Stars
Accents Foil Transfers: Silver
Patterned Paper: Diamond / Game On 
Chipboard: 6x12 Chipboard, Layered Chipboard / Game On
Noteworthy: Game On 

Thanks so much for stopping on over to the blog today, have a fabulous Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment