Monday, April 17, 2017

Aryia's Garden and Liquid Metal from Pentart with Shizuka


Hello BoBunny friends! It's me Shizuka here.
Today I would like to share the Misc Me! pages I made with beautiful BoBunny Aryia's Garden collection and Pentart Liquid Metal Products.

Here is the first page.


I used the pictures of my children when we went for a walk with my friends in a rose park. The atmosphere of a beautiful park and this paper collection were perfect. I cut out on of my favorite patterns to fit inside the page pocket to use.



Pictures of big pockets are overlaid with patterns cut out from foil vellum paper and decorated with clear stickers , Double Dot Jewels and Chipboard. I like the feeling the sheer vellum paper and clear sticker very much




Things I pulled out with Heart's Craft Die are also very cute and a real favorite.  I combined layered chip board and  Noteworthy in this pocket.





I used the heart die cut from the craft die I used on the left page in this pocket instead of the stencil. Creative and crafty! 



After decorating each pocket, I apply a glitter paste randomly to each picture and paper and give a sense of unity by lightly coloring.

Here is the next page.



Here as well, after decorating pockets, it is lightly colored with glitter paste. In addition, I use Stickable Stencils and Gesso to add textures to photos and pattern papers to make the whole page unified.

It is the left page.




Pearlescents are given to the die of the frame that matches the picture.


It is the right page.



I applied  Pentart Liquid Metal to the same frame die used on the left page and made it an accent. This liquid metal will be finished like a real metal if it is painted solidly, but this time I spread it quite thinly to fade and finish it in a shabby look.  Loving the way it turned out


I hope you found some fun ideas and inspiration with this today.

Thank you!!

Shizuka





BoBunny Supplies;

Patterned Paper;  Aryia's Garden /  Notes, Spring Time, Aryia's Garden

Double Dot;  French Vanilla, Taupe

Foil Vellum Paper; Aryia's Garden

6x6 Paper Pad; Aryia's Garden

Stickers; Aryia's Garden Clear Stickers

Chipboard; Aryia's Garden, Aryia's Garden Layerd Chipboard

Noteworthy; Aryia's Garden

Craft Dies; Belief, Flutter, 3x4 Lattice Frame, Heart

Stickable Stencil; Lots of Love,

Misc Me; 8x9 Page Protector Variety Pack

Glitter Pastes; Buttercup, Copper

Pearlescents; Butterscotch, Coral, Sugar

Double Dot Jewels; Citrus, Think Pink


Pentart Supplies;

Liquid Metal Gold, Solbent(Alcohol), Primer Paste White Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment