Sunday, April 9, 2017

Game On and Rust Effect with Emmy

Hello everybody!


Emmy here with a new project featuring BoBunny's Game On collection and Pentart Rust Effect products. And because today is a Sunday Fun Day I created a decorated frame, which can be used as a center piece for a birthday party - with a picture of little sport champion inside.


I used the Rust Effect products to make the frame look vintage and rusted, s bit like the sports field after the game. 





To decorate the painted frame, I used different die cut elements and layered chipboard stickers.








I left space in the middle of the frame for a nice picture.




BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern paper - 1st down, Pennant / Game On!
Layered Chipboard - Game On!
Noteworthy - Game On!

Pentart Products:
Rust Effect Powder
Set of Rust Effect reagents
Liquid Rust
Acrylic Paint Semi-Gloss - Cream 

I hope you enjoyed today's project!

Have a wonderful week!

Emmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment