Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Weekend Adventures-Box for Photos with Elena S.


Hello everyone!  It's me, Elena S. here today with you and I want to show you a box I did for photos with the wonderful collection Weekend Adventures! Actually there is a lot of ideas for the projects with this remarkable collection, but I have settled on a creating this cute box. Because I have many photos from a wonderful trip to the woods! And this paper is well suited for pics taken in the woods! What a perfect spot to keep our photos of this trip.




Now I will show how exactly I did it.

 I have prepared the box of a white cardboard. I cut out the necessary length and width of a strip from this collection of paper.. After, I cut out actual strips with decorative edged scissors


Further I have pasted these strips on a box. And I have used a transparent film window in a box to see what is in it.


Then I have started the composition.



I have chosen several elements from Noteworthy: Weekend Adventures, I have chosen to use the Tick Tock Die, and I have painted with chipboard Honeydew Glitter Paste, Glamour Acrylic Paint Metallic

Stencil Paste Metallic Silver






So, now I have completed the composition and have enclosed photos in a box!

You can make many interesting projects which will be interesting to both adults and children of this collection!  Cute, brightly colored and super fun!
















Have a nice day!



BoBunny products: Patterned Paper: Weekend Adventures

 Noteworthy: Weekend Adventures

NEW Tick Tock Die

 Honeydew Glitter Paste

 

Pentart products:

Glamour Acrylic Paint Metallic

Stencil Paste Metal Silver 50ml



No comments:

Post a Comment