Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Layout LOVE!!! featuring Penelope-with Elena


Hello, Elena here to share this layout I made using this new Penelope collection.

Penelope_Layout_Elena_October_20_01.jpg

It's so very beautiful that I wanted to use every single sheet of paper at once from the collection pack!
However I started with the fussy cutting . I love these flowers really. They appear to have so much texture and depth!


Penelope_Layout_Elena_October_20_02.jpg

  I chose the dark background for my layout, as I wanted all of those colorful flowers to really pop up on it.

Penelope_Layout_Elena_October_20_03.jpg

 I also made some paper layering and added some paint splatters with the acrylic paints and the mist and a soft brush.

Penelope_Layout_Elena_October_20_04.jpg

It was fun to use the photo of my kids, sitting on the top of hay bale and the magic blue August sky behind them.  I so enjoyed the mixing of these several shades of blue colors here.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Penelope/ Moments, Love, Laugh, Journey, Abbey
Gesso White
Spray- Frost, Gold Glimmer Spray
Pentart Creamy Acrylic-Blue, Sun Yellow

1 comment: