Friday, November 10, 2017

Penelope Mixed Media Layout - with Solange

Hi Everyone, it's Solange Marques here to show more a project using the beautiful Penelope collection.

I've created a layout using this collection.

Layout_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_BoBunny_Penelope_collection_0

I love the colors and flowers from this collection. I've added a lot of flowers on my layout to frame the photo:

Layout_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_BoBunny_Penelope_collection_02

I've splashed some gesso on the background to create a fallout effect.

Layout_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_BoBunny_Penelope_collection_03

And I've added a lot of jewels:

Layout_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_BoBunny_Penelope_collection_04


Layout_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_BoBunny_Penelope_collection_05

This is a page idea that is quite simple to create, but in the end it is a very dynamic look.

Come back tomorrow for more fun ideas!

Solange

BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned paper: Penelope, Abbey, Live/Penelope
Jewels: Blue Hues, Aqua
Gesso: White

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful... You are really an artist, Solange. I love all our project.

    ReplyDelete