Sunday, January 28, 2018

Valentines Gift Bag and Cards featuring Only You with Ulrika


Always And Forever Gift Bag and Card by Ulrika Wandler

Hi there! I hope you enjoyed the holidays. Ulrika here today to show you this altered gift bag and card, perfect for any spring wedding or Valentine's Day present coming up next month!

Always And Forever Giftbag and Card by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Only You Collection

I used a plain gift bag which I turned into a wedding gift bag using sweet papers from the Only You collection.

I made a card to accompany the bag. Now I'm ready for a wedding invitation!

Always And Forever Giftbag and Card by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Only You Collection

I used Crackle Paste on a lasercut chipboard heart. So easy to use!


Always And Forever Giftbag and Card by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Only You Collection


I hope you enjoyed this fun and simple project idea for the upcoming Valentines season. This can also be replicated using any other BoBunny paper collection with other season or occasions!

BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Only You / Kisses, Always, Noteworthy, Happiness, Be Mine, Only You

Dies: Ornate Heart, Ever After Card, Ornate Doilies

Lasercut Chipboard: Hearts

Crackle Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment