Sunday, May 6, 2018

"Free Spirit" - 12 x 12 Layout and Video Tutorial featuring Summer Mood with Katherine


Hello Everyone!!  Katherine here with a summery, inky, scallopy page for you using Summer Mood. I love the ice-cream colours, perfect for sunny photos!






I won't talk too much about the page as there is a video you can watch that will take you through all the steps.  I started by creating some over-sized scallops with my WRMK Flower punch, and layered them up.  Then, I played with the Mandala and Picnic die sets with watercolours and some some confetti paste and muslin for a sea net effect.





There are lots of beautiful elements you can cut out from the cards in this collection.






Here are some of the layers of paper and water- coloured lollies from Summer Picnic.




Here you can see some of the layers of colour and painting as well as that beautiful confetti paste.



Have a look at the video - I hope you enjoy it and get a taste of my stlye and inspiration!





Thanks for spending a few minutes with us day! Hope to see you again very soon!

Katherine



BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Papers: Summer Mood, Beat the Heat,Dots, Happiness,Let's Go, Perfection, Spontaneous

Dies: Mandala, Summer Picnic

Confetti Paste: Gold

WRMK Flower Punch















No comments:

Post a Comment