Friday, June 1, 2018

Early Bird Flag Minibook with Ayumi

Hello BoBunny Friends!! It's Ayumi here.  

Welcome back to the BoBunny blog today! Today I'm sharing with you my Flag Minibook featuring the new Early Bird collection.
Try opening a mini book ...

You turn the page and the flag is fluttering in the wind like this.




I decorated it using stickers and Noteworthy.
I finished it stereoscopically using foam dots as a sticker.


Here's the back side! 


Check out my process video below! 




Thanks for stopping by and see you next time for more fun ideas, techniques and creative inspiration!

Enjoy your happy day! 

BoBunny Supplies: 

Patterned Paper:
  Early Bird /
・ Fanciful
・ Arrival
・ Time Flies
・ Hopeful
・ Tea Time
・ Wild, Flutter

Combo Sticker, Noteworthy
 Early Bird
Noteworthy

American Crafts: 

Sticky Thumb Dimensional Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment