Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Sunshine Bliss and Vicky Boutin Inks with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends!

It's Elena here to share some inspiration on the blog.
I've got a layout that I made using the brand new Summer Bliss collection.


I am so in love with the colors pink, fucshia and yellow, it seems they are a true summer palette.
However I decided to stretch those colors on my background and I chose the new Color Wheel Pigment Inks by Vicky Boutin. It was so fun to try them!


I started with applying the inks on my background with baby wipes. There was no special order, I just took those colors that I saw on my papers and embellishments.


Since my background was quite dull adding the inks made it look bald.


I also made the stamping and love the ombre color I reached with the Color Wheel Inks. I only cut out the image after.


To get this ombre effect - you need to put your stamp into the wheel, twist the stamp slightly since there are the separated areas between the colors. You definitely will like the result.


Moreover I made some fussy cutting and put those elements arranging the clusters.



I especially liked the pictures of the white roses!

Hope you were inspired today!

xo Elena

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Sunshine Bliss / Euphoria, Charm, Delight, Tranquility, Cheerful
Noteworthy / Sunshine Bliss
Stamps/ Bicycles

American Crafts:
Vicky Boutin Color Wheel Ink Pads Set 1, Set 2

No comments:

Post a Comment