Friday, July 27, 2018

Escape to Paradise Cards with Marilyn

Hello everyone!

Marilyn here to share with you three cards that I made with the beautiful Escape to Paradise collection. It was so fun to work with this collection the images are adorable, let's take a look...
My first card is 5 1/2" by 4 1/2" inches. I started cutting a rectangle from the flower paper then I cut a circle to create a window. I adhere this flower paper to my card base.

I stamped some flowers in a white cardstock using the Simply Flower stamp and the Color Wheel Inks by Vicki Boutin. I cut out the flowers with the scissors and adhered them to the card.

I adhered a few of the flowers with adhesive foam dots to create dimension. The adorable flamingo is from the Noteworthy package, I just cut it out  from one of the die cuts and the sentiment from one of the paper. Once I made the composition, I adhered all the pieces and for the final touch  I made some dots with the pearlescents in coral and blue colors.

My second card is fun and easy to do. It's the bigger of the three cards, it is 7 1/2" by 4 1/2" inches. I cut another circle to create a window in the blue paper when I can show the adorable fish that are from the sticker sheet.
I'm using the Noteworthy die cuts and the sticker to make this card, it's so easy to work with it. I added some dots with the pearlescent to give the effect of water bubbles.


Finally, I made the dotted lines with a black gel pen.

I love this paper with the pineapples, it reminds me of the delicious "Pina Colada" and the Caribbean beaches. It is a simple card with many layers that I highlighted them with the dotted lines. I cut a square 2 1/2" by 2 1/2" inches in a black cardstock and adhered to the center.

I used the Layered Chipboard in this card. I can't resist to use the adorable pineapple with the brilliant crown.

I cut and adhered two tiny flowers from one of the papers, added some dots with the pearlescents and a few sequins.

Here are the three cards, I hope they inspire you! Thanks you so much for stopping by...until next time!
Marilyn

Bo Bunny supplies:
Papers: Escape to Paradise- Escape to Paradise, Dreamy, Aloha, Pineaples, Waves,
Chipboard: Escape to Paradise
Noteworthy: Escape to Paradise
Stamps- Simply Flower
Pearlescents: Butterscotch, Coral, Brilliant Blue

American Craft supplies:
Inks- Vicky Boutin
Sticky Thumb: adhesive foam dots, runner tape












No comments:

Post a Comment