Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Escape To Paradise Mini Album with Angela

Hello crafty friends!

It's Angela here and I'm so happy to show you my last mini album made with the summery collection Escape to Paradise. 

I had a few old photos in my phone that I never used. A friend of mine sent me time ago and I really wanted to make something with them, even if the quality wasn't that good. So I went for a fun mini album, interactive and full of decorations.
Escape_To_Paradise_Angela_July_01.jpg


The last thing I made, but the first one you see is the closure. I made it with a tag, part of the Noteworthy pack. I fussy cut the tag shape on the opposite side, I insert a ribbon and I roll it around the mini.

Escape_To_Paradise_Angela_July_02.jpg

The cover is made with another tag part of the Noteworthy pack that I embellished with a light blue lace, machine stitched all around it.

Escape_To_Paradise_Angela_July_03.jpg

The mini album has a square shape. The first page opens like a book.

Escape_To_Paradise_Angela_July_04.jpg

Then, pulling the tab at the top of the page, it unfolds and open like an accordion page.
Essentially, it is made of pages of 8 inches wide and 12 inches high, scored at 4 inches and folded.

Escape_To_Paradise_Angela_July_05.jpg

This mini is made of two pages of this size, glued together on one side.

Escape_To_Paradise_Angela_July_06.jpg

All the photos are framed around the BoBunny doodle stamps inked with the Color Wheel Ink by Vicki Boutin, then hand stitched with the same colors.

Escape_To_Paradise_Angela_July_07.jpg

That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed this mini album and you will give it a try. Don't forget your photos on the phone, give them a possibility ;P

Love,
Angela

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned papers: Escape to Paradise / Scribbles, Fun
Noteworthy: Escape to Paradise
Stickers: Escape to Paradise
Jewels: Double Dot Emerald
Blossom: Bouquet Buttercup
Stamps: Doodle Frames, Doodle Circle Frames, Positive Vibes
Pearlescents: Chocolate


No comments:

Post a Comment