Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Jungle Life Mixed Media Tags with Marilyn

Hello everyone!

It's Marilyn here to share a couple of tags that I created with the Jungle Life collection.
I cut two tags 3 1/2' by 6 1/2" from a chipboard piece. I covered them with the  Atrium paper that it's the beige color. Next, I gave textures with a stencil and white gesso on the background.  I tore the animal print papers and adhered over the beige paper to create layers.

I adhered some chipboard letters and numbers, they comes with the same paper's designs. I used the layered chipboard pieces to decor each tag. It comes with glitter that brings the sparkling effect to the project.

 I combined papers with blue, black and ivory colors in this tag. I painted a piece of cheesecloth with the Color Wheel inks by Vicky Boutin,  it adds more texture to the background.

I adhered some green jewels to both tags and distressed all the borders with the Color Wheel inks. I love these chipboard letters with different animal prints, how cool!

I hope you find some inspiration. Thank you so much for stopping by...until next time!

-Marilyn

Bo Bunny supplies:
Pattern Papers- Jungle Life: Prowl, Beasts, Atrium, Animals
chipboard: Jungle Life
Noteworthy: Jungle Life
Stickers: Jungle Life
Stickable Stencils: Lots of Love
Double Dot Jewels: esmerald
Jungle Life printed chipboard letters stickers
Sticky Thumbs Foam Dots
Vicky Boutin Color Wheel Ink Pads Blue/Green


No comments:

Post a Comment