Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A Fall Layout with Once Upon a Lifetime

Hello BoBunny fans, Katherine here with a new scrapbook page using the beautiful Once Upon a Lifetime collection - which is packed with Autumnal/Fall colours.


We recently went to visit my Grandma and so it was a wonderful chance to document and get a few shots of my children with her and the this heritage collection made it really easy to scrap.


I started with the 6" pad and die cut lots of flowers using the Perfect Petal die set, I love that you get a mix of flowers and you can layer them up really easily to co-ordinate with your papers.  A bit of inking and bending of the paper and you have a beautiful bloom.


I pinch and bend up the leaves to add dimension and then often use a jewel in the centre.   Once I had a few of my embellishments made I cut out lots of the frames, and arrange these on my patterned paper (Ancestors), I wanted to create lots of little bits of interest around the page so I used a mix of the stickers in this collection as well as some fussy cut elements.


As a few of the frames (from Traditions) are copper I added some Copper foil transfers....they do come out perfectly, but because I wanted my page to look vintage I then scratched and lifted them a little bit.  I also used the doily stencils and some copper glitter paste to add a little bit of sparkle in a few places.


I love to add a little ripped element on my vintage page and have things poking out from behind - for this I used the darling doily and a little bit of copper paste which brings out the embossing on this die-cut.


I had lots of fun, just layering so many elements - the perfect sticker was in the Sticker collection and I included some of the laser cut leaves and also the beautiful 3D glittered chipboard too.  It was lots of fun to make, and just keep adding to!

BoBunny Supplies
Patterned Paper: Once Upon a Lifetime - Ancestors, Family Tree, Traditions
6" Patterend Paper: Once Upon a Lifetime
Dies: Perfect Petals, Darling Doily
Stencil: Lace
Glitter Paste: Copper
Laser Cut Chipboard: Leaves
12" Combo Sticker: Once Upon a Lifetime
Jewels: Blue Hues and Mocha
Layered Chipboard: Once Upon a Lifetime

2 comments:

  1. A lovely layout for such a special time - your kids being with their great-grandmother!

    ReplyDelete