Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Using Stickers: Cards with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends.
Today I've got a bunch of cards using the Floral Spice collection and the Stickers

Cards_Floral_Spice_Elena_Nov7_image1.JPG

First I started doing fussy cutting and cut out  mostly the florals from the patterned papers

Cards_Floral_Spice_Elena_Nov7_image2.JPG


What I like about this new collection is that all the florals are different
Cards_Floral_Spice_Elena_Nov7_image3.JPG


I arranged those cut out flowers around the tag cards - they are from the stickers sheet. I've only put the tags on the foam pads so that they could be a main focus and eye catching element on the card

Cards_Floral_Spice_Elena_Nov7_image4.JPG

I also made the sentiment panels  for my cards - those are from the Stickers sheet too.

Cards_Floral_Spice_Elena_Nov7_image5.JPG

for my second card I printed the sentiment and placed it on the banner sticker

Cards_Floral_Spice_Elena_Nov7_image6.JPG


Though I have used the same techniques and even the sketch for my cards, they all look different

Cards_Floral_Spice_Elena_Nov7_image7.JPG

Except for the tags  and banners that are the stickers, I 've added the hearts border to embellish my card too

Cards_Floral_Spice_Elena_Nov7_image8.JPG


Cards_Floral_Spice_Elena_Nov7_image9.JPG


So it's quite easy to create the layers on your projects using not only the paper pieces but the Stickers too.


BoBuny Supplies:

Patterned paper: Floral Spice/ Floral Spice, Beautiful, Dreamer, Endearing, Memories
Stickers : Floral Spice

No comments:

Post a Comment